Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Your turn!

I've been doing a lot of talking in this blog. It is all beneficial information that I think you all should know.

I'd like to turn this around today. I'd like to hear from you guys!

Do you have any questions about what I've said so far? I know it can be confusing at times. I've tried to make this as understandable as possible. But I know that there are things that have gone over your head.

Also now that you understand a little more about what I do is there anything that I may not have touched on that you'd like to know a little more about?

So here's how this is going to work best. On the top right there's a link to my Facebook fan page. Go to it, join, and lets discuss in the discussion boards. I will make a post about this. Don't be afraid to ask anything! Even If you're not sure if I know the answer.

For your own privacy i'll ask that you not post any specific numbers regarding your income etc.

Talk to you guys tomorrow!

Mike

0 comments: