Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hey guys and gals!

Im sorry that I haven't posted in a few weeks. Ive been busy trying to plan my business goals that I unfortunately neglected this a bit. That's one of those problems us geminis have, we tend to move on to something else too quickly and forget about the other things that we're doing. So sorry :) I hope you can forgive me!

In other news I FINALLY got myself a smartphone. In the past with my old phones etc I've been fairly difficult to reach. I'd get messages etc after it was too late. I think this new phone will help remedy that. I love being able to access my emails on the go and I now have MSN running as often as possible.

I am also going to cut back the amount of weekly blog posts to one a week. I feel like I'm spamming Facebook a little with the two per week. If you liked two a week let me know and ill see what I can do. I figured most of you will be fine with the change. The new blog day will be Wednesday so expect one this week.

Well everyone have a great one and feel free to contact me by email or MSN or phone is you really want. Also expect quick responses from me as I'm religious about email lol.

Mike

P.s. I'm getting flashy new business cards this week so expect one from me next time I see ya!

0 comments: