Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Thanks!

Hey everyone!

Even though I'm posting later at night it's still Tuesday lol!

I want to start by thanking you all for reading this blog. I've really enjoyed writing it so far and I've had quite a bit of feedback about my last couple of posts. So yeah! Thanks!

I have goals for my business and I could use your help to achieve them. Just by introducing me to someone helps me in a great way. Whether they see a benefit to what I'm saying is up to them. If they don't that's no big deal as they may be the person who leads me to someone who really does have a need for my services. Each person I speak with is like a stepping stone into my future.

I'd like you to think of three people who you know either through work, in your family, or who is a friend of yours on msn or facebook who you think would benefit from reading this blog or getting together with me. Please send them a link to a blog post that you think would interest or benefit them. If you feel like they have an immediate need give me their number (in a secure way) and I'd be more than happy to take them out for a non-commital coffee.

It's been really nice to hear that people think the information that I'm giving is helpful! So thanks again! You all rock!

I also hope you are enjoying the new cooler looking theme!

Until next time!

Mike

0 comments: