Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Welcome Welcome Welcome!

To my new blog! If you've ever seen the show Big Brother you know to expect the unexpected. However when it comes to real life people tend to deny that the unexpected can happen to them. It can, and I'm willing to bet that at some point in your life something unexpected will happen. So why not be prepared?

I want to thank you for stopping by and giving what I have to say a read!

I've started this blog for a few reasons.

1. For teaching...I love teaching new things to people. There's a lot of information that I know that I will be passing onto all of you, my friends!

2. Marketing. As most of you know by now I am a Financial Advisor. I provide a service to people. There's no better way for me to show you what I do, who I am, or how I can help you than through this blog.

3. For my own improvement. not only will I post topics that I know a lot about. But I will also research new topics that interest myself or anyone who leaves a comment here.

4. For fun! I will post fun facts, tips, recipes or other things that I enjoy. I don't want this blog to be completely business, where's the fun in that!?!? :)

Enjoy reading this, I know I will enjoy writing it. If anything I just hope that you learn something new that will affect your life for the better.

I will make posts each Tuesday & Thursday unless I am away for some reason. Feel free to post comments, questions, or to discuss my topics with others. Also please feel free to tell anyone you know about this blog if you feel like it would interest them!

Welcome! and Enjoy!


Mike

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you buy insurance for a marriage? Like if you're marriage doesn't work after a few weeks/months can you get your money back?

Anonymous said...

Also is it worth it to buy travel insurance thhough the airline or through travelcuts? Does that include planecrash(es) because it seems like there's been alot lately.

Hammy said...

I think marriage insurance would be called a pr-nup lol.

Travel Insurance is good for if you were to get sick or injured while you're away. Check your group insurance plan to see if they have travel insurance first as it would be easy to get.

For plan crashes you definitely want life insurance! That way your family is covered in the event that you die.

I have also noticed there have been a lot more plane crashes. The only reason I can think of is terrorists have figured out a better way to take down planes rather than having to hijack them!

Anonymous said...

I dont have a family. Can I make it s othat micheal jacksosn' kids are covered if i die in a planecrash????? I just feel so bad for them.

Hammy said...

Do you feel bad, bad, really really bad? :P

To answer your question, probably not, if you knew the kids personally that would be a different story as you would have to have someone look after the funds until they reached 18. You could leave it to a charity though.